Dear customers and partners,
Like you, we are closely monitoring the COVID-19 epidemic and its impact on our society. We wish to prioritize the health of our employees, clients and partners, while maintaining our activities to meet your needs throughout this crucial period.
In addition to complying with the recommendations of the various levels of government, we have activated our contingency plan to ensure continuity of operations in order to serve you despite this difficult context. The firm has a solid technological infrastructure enabling it to maintain continuous services remotely. We are complying with all recommendations, particularly with respect to social distancing, and we have also implemented a series of proactive measures, including the following:
- For the next few weeks, we favour calls and videoconferences rather than face-to-face meetings;
- We allow certain employees to work from home;
- We invite employees who must report to our offices to carpool;
- We have imposed restrictions on business travel and have asked our employees to refrain from travel unless it is essential;
- We have increased the cleaning of our office surfaces to reduce the risk of spreading the virus; and
- We have added warning signs reminding people of the measures recommended by public health authorities to reduce the risk of transmission, such as hand washing and proper respiratory etiquette.
All our professionals can be reached at the usual contact details. Be assured of our collaboration and support during this difficult period.