- Université de Sherbrooke, Certificate in taxation, 2021
- Université de Montréal, Certificate in industrial relations, 2017
- Québec Bar, 2016
- Université de Sherbrooke (LL.B.), 2015
- Québec Bar
- Jeune Barreau de Québec
- APFF - Association de planification fiscale et financière
+1-514-842-8891 extension 8343
Laurence Boulet is a lawyer in business law (commercial, corporate and tax).
She focuses her practice on advising professionals in the health field such as dentists, veterinarians, optometrists, medical specialists and entrepreneurs from the liberal professions for their commercial transactions, including in particular for the negotiation and drafting of various agreements (offer to purchase, share/asset sale and purchase agreement, shareholder agreement, service contract, employment contract, confidentiality agreement, non-competition agreement, joint ownership and sharing of expenses, commercial lease, etc.).
She helps her clients achieve their personal and professional goals by supporting them throughout their career in starting, buying or selling their business and by offering a full range of legal and tax services.
Teaching and conferences
- Internal training at LJT Lawyers: La négociation des baux commerciaux
- Conference at the Université de Montréal for the Faculté de la médecine dentaire: Enjeux juridiques et fiscaux visant les dentistes