Areas of Practice
Protection of personal information, privacy and access to information
At the heart of every connected digital business, elevated to the status of invaluable resources in recent years, are the protection of personal information, privacy and access to information. To strike the right balance, a legal framework that protects data and ensures the value they generate is equitably shared is crucial. Today, the usual standards regulating privacy are no longer enough; a structured and organized approach is required to eliminate very real risks of harm.
Our team specializing in the protection of personal information, privacy and access to information can support you by providing a wide range of legal advice. Whether you’re a public or private business, whether your challenge is planning or risk management, whether you’re working in cyber security or developing data analysis projects or marketing initiatives, we’re at your side, evolving along with you.
Our support includes, among others :
- Collection of information and database management
- Compliance with the laws applicable to the protection of personal information, including Anti-Spam Law and RGPD
- Targeted online advertising
- Drafting of personal information protection policy
- Drafting of service contracts or specific clauses
- Request for access to information.