- University of the Pacific (McGeorge School of Law), Master, International Business Law (LL.M.), Sacramento, Californie, 1995
- Québec Bar, 1993
- University of Miami, 1993, London, England
- Université de Sherbrooke (LL.B), 1992
- Québec Bar
- Canadian Technology Law Association
- Association of Québec Technologies (AQT), member of the Board of Directors
- La Guilde du jeu vidéo du Québec
+1-514-842-8891 extension 8239
Nicolas Lassonde practices business and technology law at LJT Avocats since 1995. He actively participates in business sale/acquisition transactions and setting up commercial agreements of all kinds.
He advises medium-sized businesses on different aspects of their legal affairs, with a focus on commercialization of intellectual property rights, products, services, and joint venture agreements. He also advises many businesses in high technology, clinical research, and information and communication technology (ICT).
He is a legal expert partner of the Groupement des chefs d'entreprises du Québec and a partner member of the Association of Québec Technologies and La Guilde du jeu vidéo du Québec.