Notary, Tax Expert
- Université de Sherbrooke (D.Fisc.), 2019
- Chambre des notaires du Québec, 2017
- Université de Sherbrooke (D.D.N.), 2014
- Univeristé de Sherbrooke (LL.B.), 2013
- APFF - Association de planification fiscale et financière
+1-514-842-8891 extension 8236
Graduated from the Université de Sherbrooke and Notary since 2015, Daphné Langevin has worked for four years in traditional notarial practice. With a strong interest in corporate and tax law, she decided to specialize in taxation and will complete her master's degree in the summer of 2020. Due to her strong taste for estate planning, the notarial and fiscal combination represents an undeniable asset.