- Université de Sherbrooke (M.Droit Notarial), 2017
- Université de Sherbrooke (M.Fisc.), 2017
- Université de Sherbrooke (LL.B.), 2014
- Association des jeunes Notaires du Québec
- APFF - Association de planification fiscale et financière
Shadey Emmanuelle Charles
+1-514-842-8891 extension 8274
A notary since 2017, Joëlle Turcot has a Bachelor of Law from the Université de Sherbrooke, cooperative track. Over the course of her studies, she has done three internships in an international company. She also has a master’s in taxation from the Université de Sherbrooke, which she obtained in 2017.
Thanks to the financial assistance of the Chambre des notaires du Québec, she represented the Université de Sherbrooke in the fourth edition of the World Notariat University (WNU), which took place in August 2015 in Buenos Aires, Argentina. She also received the Stikeman Elliott Scholarship, awarded to a legal practitioner with the highest results in the Université de Sherbrooke course International Taxation – FIS 749.
At LJT Lawyers, she works in different fields, particularly in estate law, business law and estate planning.