- Université de Sherbrooke (M. Fisc), 1996
- Québec Bar, 1996
- University of Ottawa (LL.B), 1995
- Québec Bar
- APFF - Association de planification fiscale et financière
- Montreal Canadiens Children's Foundation - Board member
- Evenko Foundation - Board member
- Fondation du Grand Défi Pierre Lavoie - Board member
- Club de ski Mont-Garceau - President and board member
- Division Laurentienne de Ski - President and board member
+1-514-842-8891 extension 8258
Éric Forget primarily represents and advises business owners and taxation professionals. His experience includes negotiating commercial agreements, tax litigation and the reorganization and buying and selling of businesses. He has a master’s degree in taxation, which informs his exploration of the taxation and legal aspects of a business’s activities and adds an entrepreneurial flair to his practice as a business advisor. He also offers a variety of services in estate and will planning.
An ambassador of a number of sports and cultural NPOs and charities, Mtre Forget also sits on these organizations’ boards of directors.