- Québec Bar, 2002
- Université de Sherbrooke (LL.B.), 2001
- Ottawa University (B.Sc.Soc., Political Science), 1998
- Association du Barreau canadien
- American Bar Association (litigation and international law)
- Fellow of American Bar Foundation
- Bar of Montreal: English-Speaking Section and International Outreach Committee
+1-514-842-8891 extension 8277
English, French, Polish
Jeremy Wisniewski practices in arbitration and commercial litigation, particularly when they involve disputes between shareholders, breaches of contract, construction, professional liability and manufacturer’s liability.
He often handles special procedures, such as injunctions and seizures, including asset freeze and search in civil matters.
His practice is also concentrated on cross-border litigation, which includes matters of private international law and territorial jurisdiction. He speaks English, French and Polish.