- Université de Sherbrooke (M.Fisc.), 2012
- Québec Bar, 2010
- Université de Montréal (LL.B.), 2009
- Québec Bar
- The Junior Bar Association of Montréal
- APFF - Association de planification fiscale et financière
- Fondation Virage, member of the Board of Directors
+1-514-842-8891 extension 8341
Jonathan Haran is a partner and tax expert and practices in taxation and business law, particularly in the context of the implementation of reorganizations of corporate structure, tax and estate plannings, as well as succession and purchase and sale of the assets or shares of businesses. He specializes, among other things, in matters of trusts.
He also has expertise in real estate matters aimed at optimizing the taxation of holders of real estate portfolios. In addition to advising and representing business owners on all commercial, corporate and tax aspects of their business, he also advises his clients on asset protection (personal and corporate).
He is also a member of the Board of Directors of the Fondation Virage for cancer support at the CHUM.