We understand the pharmaceutical industry and all of its challenges. Our pharmaceutical advertising team advises leading pharmaceutical manufacturers and their advertising agencies on all aspects of marketing and commercializing health products in Canada.
Our team can help you navigate the specific regulatory framework applicable to health products in Canada, including:
- Prescription and non-prescription drugs
- Natural health products
- Medical devices
We also have experience representing clients in competitor advertising disputes before Ad Standards and the Pharmaceutical Advertising Advisory Board (PAAB) and have a thorough knowledge of the way these organizations work.
Our services to our clients in the pharmaceutical industry include:
- Reviewing the packaging and labelling of drug products
- Reviewing and assessing promotional or non-promotional initiatives directed at consumers, stakeholders, health professionals and patients
- Reviewing and drafting pharmaceutical-related agreements
- Reviewing privacy policies and practices
- Expressing opinions on proposed or implemented changes to laws, regulations, Health Canada and advertising preclearance agency guidelines and industry codes
- Participating in the establishment of standard operating procedures with the compliance department of pharmaceutical companies