Raymond L’Abbé is a multidisciplinary litigant who mainly works in the areas of commercial law, co-ownership law, real estate and construction law, hidden defects, and insurance. Ever on the lookout for changes in the construction industry and backed by wide-ranging expertise on the subject, he is often called on to represent the various entrepreneurs in the milieu, including contractors, professional firms, clients and condominium syndicates.
He also works in labour relations and acts as counsel and human resources advisor for a number of businesses, including semi-public companies.
He has published several law articles in the course of his career and has collaborated in writing the JurisClasseur Québec encyclopedia collection. He has also been invited to give several conferences on construction law and taught at the École du Barreau du Québec.
Articles available in French.
- Cour Supérieure, Groupe Jean Coutu, 2018
- Copropriété indivise: Vaut-il mieux diviser pour régner en paix?, 2018
- Arbitrage, Global Habitation, 2018
- Cour Supérieure, Groupe Jean Coutu, 2017
- Arbitrage, Trigone Construction, 2017
- Arbitrage, Station Mont-Tremblant SEC, 2017
- Arbitrage, Station Mont-Tremblant SEC, 2016
- Cour Supérieure, Michel Legrand, 2015